The Job Hazard Analysis Checklist includes questions such as:
1. Are tools, machines, and equipment in good repair?
2. Are emergency exits clearly marked and accessible?
3. Does a hazardous atmosphere exist? If yes: follow confined space entry procedures policy, complete Confined Space Entry Permit, and monitor for toxic gasses?
4. Is trenching or excavation exposed to public vehicular traffic and exhaust emission? If yes: warning vests are required, complete Confined Space Entry Permit and monitor for toxic gasses.
5. Are other utilities protected? (Water, sewer, gas, or other structures)
Click to access the Job Hazard Analysis Checklist.