The Preventing Construction Falls Safety Checklist includes questions such as:
1. Are chain saws inspected often for damage? What is the level of maintenance performed?
2. Are inspections and maintenance documented?
3. Are chain saws equipped with a continuous pressure throttle control systems?
4. Are chain saws equipped with kick-back devices such as chain brakes?
5. Are axes inspected often for cracks in the handle? If so, how often?
Click to access the Preventing Construction Falls Safety Checklist.