The Office Ergonomics Checklist includes questions such as:
1. Are both the monitor and keyboard centered in front of the employee and at arms-length distance?
2. Is the employee’s field of direct vision 2-4 inches from the top of the screen and slightly looking down?
3. Are the employee’s arms and elbows relaxed and close to the body?
4. Is the chair adjustable and able to recline slightly?
5. Is the CPU off of the desk or to the side of the desk to allow more work area?
Click to access the Office Ergonomics Checklist.